Psychiatric Nurse PractitionerSchedule an Appointment
“Joe” is an accomplished Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner with more than 12 years of experience in patient care functioning as both a Family Nurse Practioner (FNP-C) and Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP-BC).
Throughout his career, he has had the pleasure of working with individuals of all ages, caring for their physical health as well as mental health. Joe has cared for those with Depressive & Anxiety disorders, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Post-traumatic Stress Disorder and Traumatic Brain Injuries in both inpatient and outpatient settings. He enjoys working with individuals of diverse backgrounds and has a special interest in the needs of the LGBT+ community.
In addition to his clinical work, Joe has worked as a provider educator developing training curricula and lectures.
Joe takes pride in advancing his profession by his membership in the American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP), the American Psychiatric Nurses Association (APNA), the International Society of Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurses, the American Nurses Association (ANA), as well as multiple local chapters of these organizations.
When not caring for his patients, Joe enjoys exploring new local cuisine, boating on the Columbia River, and spending time with his husband, family, friends, and his rescued Pitbulls.
- Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- the American Psychiatric Nurses Association (APNA)
- the International Society of Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurses
- the American Nurses Association (ANA),Neuroscience Education Institute (NEI)
- Neuroscience Education Institute (NEI)
- American Psychological Association.
- National Alliance for the Mentally Ill, NAMI
Schedule an Appointment